Friday, August 1, 2008

1 file

In order to keep things interesting, or at least not all the same, I thought I might also include an update here and there about dear little E.

My dad suggested that I take a picture once a month and then I will have a continuous chronicle of E's growth. It is a sentimental idea I totally endorse.

Today's pics are not so hot. I took them while E was eating. So they are all kind of gross since she is so good about giving a smile, even when her mouth is full of food. :) I will try and get some nicer pics later today. So, while I was downloading the photos from today, I noticed that I still have photos on the camera to be downloaded...including some great photos from July 1st.

Here is one of E with her Abuelita at the Experimental Farm on Canada Day a month ago:

No comments: