Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Peru

Sorry I couldn't post this sooner, but I wanted to be sure that I could in fact continue with this new process before posting all about it. I didn't want to put the cart before the horse, as the saying goes. Well, the horse is now completely in front and the proverbial cart is indeed behind said horse so everything will be out in the open...well at least as open as I can be on a blog, hence the single letter names I give people. Some bloggers give these really cute nicknames to their people, but I am simply not clever enough or just don't have the memory capacity to keep track of nicknames and to whom they are ascribed.

Even though my daughter was born in Ecuador, her birthmother is Peruvian. As the main motivation for this second process is to give my daughter a brother/sister that share her heritage, I can't believe I did not think of this sooner. Peru prefers to place their adoptable children with families of Peruvian heritage and luckily, E's heritage counts! :)

No comments: