Today, I did some grocery shopping, clothes shopping for E and finished up the Christmas gifts for M and N that I should have mailed off a couple of weeks ago. M lives in Tanzania and N lives in Bolivia so I hope that these gifts will arrive in time for their celebrations. I wanted to put each of their names on their shirts, but I didn't have enough of M's letters. N also has a long-ish name but each letter is unique and her name is not as long as M's so I was able to iron on her name. I think I will pick up another sweater like this and do one for E as well.
T and J invited me over for supper as J had made a yummy potato leek soup and T knows how much I am missing my E. After excusing myself early, I came home to finish wrapping and packing up M and N's gifts.
I found some great small to medium size boxes for M and N's gifts so I am going to wish them each a "Amezaliwa" and a "Feliz Navidad" and mail off their packages tomorrow.
Still have not started on the basement. I am just not quite ready to don the dust mask and tackle that job. There are a few other things I have put on my list and I suppose it is justification for my procrastination or simply prioritizing what is more important to me. Either way, the basement renos are sinking rapidly to the bottom of my list.
No comments:
Post a Comment