Only one more night without E. I am very excited that she is coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see her and hear all about her trip with her abuelos.
Having taken the advice of my sister, I kept myself busy all weekend. It did help keep the missing E at bay. On Saturday, I went to C's dinner party which was awesome. Sunday, I cleaned the house and then S, C and S came over for supper. That was fun. Yesterday evening, T and J came over for the leftovers. Tonight, I had hoped to go out for supper with some colleagues after work, but it took me so long to get home that I only got home a few minutes before when we were all supposed to meet and I just didn't feel up to getting back in to traffic again.
Instead, I was able to have a nice chat with an old friend. L and I grew up together. She now lives out of town so we don't get to see each other that much. But when we get on the phone, its like no time has passed. I am so lucky to have such a good friend in L.
No comments:
Post a Comment