Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

Today, E is celebrating St. Patrick's Day at her March Break Camp. She is wearing green socks, a green t-shirt and there are are flowers at the bottom of her blue jeans that have green leaves on them. The activities for today are "baking" and "circus". This morning they made Irish Soda Bread and this afternoon, they will be entertained by a clown and other circus-like activities including treats such as popcorn and candy floss. For supper tonight, I will be serving a green salad and some other not so green foods. :)

On the subject of green, the other green, today I ordered E a bento lunchbox from the laptop lunch box ladies. Even though her lunch bag is super cute and holds all of her lunch, snacks and water bottle very well, E has been misplacing some of the containers. I think she needs a system where everything stays in the box so that she can't "forget" to put something back. She doesn't really need it until July when she starts her Los Amigos Summer Camp, but I thought I would order it now before I forget. Forgetting is something that runs in our family. :P

No comments: