This is the month of Birthdays: S1 and C's, N's, J's, mom's and mine.
We will be celebrating S1 and C's birthday this Wednesday, mine and N's this Friday, J's next Tuesday and mom's a little more than a week after that.
I introduced a new wine to S1 and C at S2's dinner party last Saturday. S1 raved about the wine in an email, so I will be sure to pick up another bottle or two for this Wednesday. C is a gardener, so I have a nice plant in mind for her. N is in to all things Cuban right now, so I have a certain Spanish cd I am looking forward to sharing with her. And J is a cinephile, so there are a pile of dvd's coming his way. Mom is a little trickier. She seems to have everything and tends to pick up what she wants when she needs it. I may just get her a gift card...maybe something for a pedicure...
So if you are wondering why I am a little more cheery and chubby in the not so distant future, let's just say that wine and cake are likely to be an almost daily occurence on the K-hold menu. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment