This morning, E had another dentist appointment to finish where Dr L left off last Friday. Not only did she now know what to expect, she was well prepared to anticipate all that would happen, including me waiting in the lobby. Well, I am just as pleased as punch to report that 20 minutes later, Dr L and E emerged from the examination rooms to meet me in the lobby with great news: E was awesome!
On the drive over, she griped when I told her that I would not be staying in the room with her because I already know how brave she can be. It was up to her to show Dr. L and the hygienist her bravery as they hadn't seen it yet. And did she ever! Dr. L said it was like night and day the difference in her. I think a lot of the squirming last week was due to her inexperience with the whole process. Now she knows what to expect so there is no fear in her. I am so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment