Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I spoke too soon

It was a little premature to say that I am done all I can do to get this next adoption going. It turns out that I still have the permanent resident visa to organize. I had sent it to the CIC office in Mississauga but they have since returned it asking that I forward it directly to Lima. On top of that, not long after my last post, I received an email from my agency asking that I resubmit my letters of reference, notarized, authenticated and translated. It turns out, this was part of what I did a couple of months ago, so I just forwarded those along on Monday afternoon. And I have electronic copies too, so I resubmitted those as well. I almost hate to admit it, but I am becoming a paperwork queen.

I also learned something about one of the gifts I sorted in my closet the other day. Since E is into all things LPS, I had picked up a Littlest Pet Shop plush monkey that comes with a VIP (virtual interactive pet) code on its collar. Well, it turns out that the VIP world will be coming to an end on December 7, 2010 as LPSO (littlest pet shop online) has taken its place. E is already on LPSO and has been begging to become a premium member. I have encouraged her to ask Santa for an LPSO pet. In my ignorance, I didn't know there was a difference between the VIP world and the LPSO world, thankfully I had the internet to turn to and now I think I've got it figured out. So, I will be giving E the VIP code this weekend and saving the toy for Christmas. Now the hunt is on for another pet with an actual LPSO code.

No comments: