Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 18 and 19

Day 18 - tamagotchi
Day 19 - Princess lanyard for tamagotchi

We decorated the GIANT air freshener yesterday. Love the smell of tree in my house. :)

I had a moment of envy for the artificial tree clan when my saw got stuck as I was hacking off the stump. But I overcame that as I was basking in the Christmas light glow emanating from our over-decorated tree. Bringing a tree indoors and decking it out is just about my favourite part of Christmas.

Since E pretty much took care of the decorating, I took to making some eggnog. Here was the recipe I used:

Easy peasy Eggnog
2 eggs, beat well
3 tbs sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
2 and 1/3 cups milk
I beat the whole thing in a 4 cup pyrex glass measuring cup.
Delicioso!! :)
may opt for a dash of cinnamon next time though..

E is loving her tamagotchi and is super happy she has a lanyard so she can wear it and check on it all at once.

No comments: