Thursday, February 24, 2011

happy news

A and M are pregnant!!!...due date mid-September. I am so very happy for 2 very dear friends who will make awesome parents. :) Thanks A for calling last night to share such very good news. Now I know to whom I will give my crib mattress! And all the cloth diapers I never got a chance to use (E came toilet trained).

On the travel front, there is still no real news. My boss has agreed to me taking the time off, but I have yet to book our tickets. Dad wants to go, but mom would rather wait until the next adoption or summer, whichever comes sooner. I could just go with E myself but since they were a big part of her adoption 4 years ago, I think they would also benefit from a return trip to E's orphanage. I know the director of E's orphanage will likely remember my mom, they hit it off the last time we were there. So, it should be a trip for all of us. The mulling continues...

I have emailed Serpost to ask if I can arrange for the packages to be delivered or picked up by someone else in the event I cannot get there soon enough. Wish me luck!

No comments: