
It is dark when we get up and still a little dark when the bus comes to get E. But there she is my gorgeous good witch heading off to school to start her spooky fun day...
The Disney planning ensues; I've booked the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue.. But that's pretty much it for the ADR (a Disney acronym for Advance Dining Reservation for those that are uninitiated). Now all we need to do is decide on a resort or off-site condo...
Selena Gomez on Friday was fun. E was tanked by the end of it and could hardly speak Saturday morning for all the screaming she did. Ms Gomez and the 2 acts prior encouraged the kids to be as loud as they wanted to be.
And. They. Were.
Louder than the actual show. I had a headache from it. Yes, I'm old. But I still enjoyed it. Watching E get into it was the highlight for me. And I managed to score some fantastic seats: section 101, row D, seats 1 and 2 which helped with the enjoyment factor. Yes, I am a seat snob too.
No comments:
Post a Comment