Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Days 9-13

Day 9 - snowflake socks
Day 10 - Minnie Mouse Christmas underwear
Day 11 - LPS toy
Day 12 - LPS toy (I have one left after this one)
Day 13 - Christmas stickers (teddy bears)

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I walked in to the wonderful smell of gingerbread. Normally, I pick up a gingerbread house making kit at the store. This year, I decided to make our own gingerbread. I am so glad I did. It is a pretty easy recipe and makes the house smell so yummy. Sunday night marked the first week of baking.

Sunday: Gingerbread
Monday: Skor bark
tonight: chocolate snowballs
tomorrow night: shortbread
Thursday night: gingerbread house assembly

I love that E and I are making these baking memories together. She already knows the list of what I like to make at Christmas and hopefully she will share these recipes with her children when she is all grown up.

No comments: