Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday!

So, today is Friday and what a nice end to another great week! E started a bit of a cold on Wednesday night, but the strong little girl that she is, E is all better today. It may be the multivitamin I give her every morning or her amazing constitution, but whatever it is, E has one tough immune system. Even yesterday, she blew her nose a few times, but was still running around yelling "you can't catch me!" This is a game we play every day as soon as her feet step outside our front door. E is a girl who loves to run. Lucky for us that we have such a nice big yard in which she can run around.



We will be moving in a couple of months and thankfully our new house also has a nice big yard. It won't be as big as where we are now, but there are kids on the street that I am sure she is going to love running around with even more than she does with me. E has already met and played with a couple of kids that live in the house across from where we will be living and she is so excited that she will soon live so close that she can play with them all the time. I am pretty excited too since I already know and love my neighbours!



I have changed my blog a bit. I am trying to keep this blog as safe and secure as I can by keeping out E's name and the names of anyone with whom we come in to contact. As a further precaution, I have also removed items concerning information I have come across from forums and blogs so that I don't inadvertently spread false information by posting it here.

No comments: