Monday, January 19, 2009

Today is a beautiful snowy day

So the temperature is nice enough now for the pretty snow. The kind that makes winter feel magical. The kind that falls softly and gives everything a nice dusting of white. I wish I had my camera on me this morning. The trees look especially nice with their frosted tips. E was naturally very excited this morning. This is also the same kind of snow that makes snow angels easy to make.

Today she is wearing a cute pink snowsuit that we found while collecting some more of our stuff from the old house this weekend. I am sure it was a gift from a friend, so thank you to whomever gifted it to us last year. Last year it was too big for her, this year it fits perfectly!

This past weekend we spent a lot of time gathering stuff from the old house. E was great about getting together her books and puzzles. I emptied out my chest of drawers and dresser. I also rearranged the back bedroom on the main floor of the new house so now we have a guest room and a place for E's computer. Slowly but surely, the migration from the old house to the new house is altering the balance of stuff from one to the other.

No comments: