Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrr...it's cold!

So today is Friday and that is pretty much the only good thing about today. The bus strike is ongoing with little to no end in sight, it took me an hour and a half to get in to work this morning and two tires on my car went flat. :(

I have emailed my boss about teleworking. Fingers crossed that I have made a compelling case that my job can be done by telework.

The temperature has warmed up a bit, well at least there is no wind chill cold, just the regular kind. I think this is why my tires went so low.

Anyways, the afternoon is shaping up to be a lot better than this morning. I stopped in at the arts centre to exchange tickets for one of E's shows and I got to see one of my former colleagues that I have not seen in awhile. M is very smart and funny so it was nice to catch up with him.

No comments: