E is very excited that tomorrow is April. We prepared her birthday party invitations tonight and she will bring them in to school tomorrow. I told her she could invite 5 children and she had a hard time choosing only 5. I wish we could invite all the kids in her class but there won't be enough room in the McDonald's party room. She is pretty excited that she will be having her birthday party at McDonald's. I am too. Last year, I was too busy looking after everything that I didn't really get a chance to sit back and watch the kids enjoy themselves.
This time, that's all I have to do. McDonald's provides a host/hostess and takes care of feeding the kids, bringing out the cake and scheduling the various activities. I will get to watch E and her friends have fun and take pics. It should be a great party for everyone.
Tomorrow is the beginning of the book sale at E's school. The teacher sent home a note saying she will be bringing the JK kids to the book sale in the morning and they will each be allowed to take a book for free. What a fun day she will have tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment