Sunday, March 22, 2009

more bragging about my daughter's school

In my email yesterday, there was an update on a recent PTA meeting that tells of E's school being considered for a "School on the Move" award. Now I already know that my daughter goes to a great school because I see it in what she has learned from them and how she applies it to what she learns at home. It is extra nice to know that other people find this school to be as impressive as I do.

On Saturday, E attended a birthday party for one of the kids in her JK class. It was a bowling party. E's first time bowling, she had a blast. K's mom and dad did a fantastic job planning and delivering such a fun time to all those kids. When E first arrived, K's mom started face painting straight away. By the time I picked up E, she had a beautiful flower around her eyes, a bandana around her neck, a balloon and a beautifully decorated loot bag with candy, toys and flower seeds. What a thoughtful loot bag!

Tomorrow is E's first day back at school after the March break, she is super excited. Tomorrow night, she is sleeping over at my parents'. She is very excited about that too. I am going to see Fleetwood Mac. Monday will be a good day for everyone. :)

No comments: