Wednesday, May 20, 2009

procrastination

I have just finished checking out some of my favourite blogs, reading about a fossil that sheds some light on the missing link and watching some tv...all the opposite of what I should be doing: my project. I cut out all the pics I am going to use, but now I have to lay it all out and I am just not inspired. Mom and Dad have each done a terrific job on their posters even if Dad's is a little wordy and Mom's is a little cluttered with many photos but they are both so far ahead on their posters than I am.

I even went through some more of E's clothes to decide which ones are too small and pack up to give to C. By the way C, I also have some shoes and boots. Some of the shoes don't look the greatest but might survive a wash.

It feels so liberating to be getting rid of stuff. E has accumulated a lot of everything. I was hoping to hold onto most of it for the next one, but that doesn't seem realistic. Besides, the way my mom loves to shop, even if the next adoption works out, I am pretty sure Mom won't mind adding another child's shopping needs to her fantom list.

Well, I guess I should bite the bullet and get back to my project.

Ciao!

No comments: