Saturday, E had a fun time at M's birthday party and it was also so great for me to see all of our favourite Latino friends. Now that summer is almost here, I hope we will be able to see more of them.
I invited S and C, S and N over for dinner on Sunday night and that went really well too. Mucho divertido to see our friends whom we haven't seen in awhile. I was also really happy about getting some boxes put away so that the living and dining rooms were somewhat presentable. The kitchen looks much better after the dishwasher installation which necessitated a brand new countertop and since I got a brand new countertop, I also went out and bought a brand new faucet for my still decent sink. So my second hand dishwasher netted a half new kitchen. Awesome! I love my dishwasher. It is currently my favourite thing. ;)
Monday, E had a playdate with M and the two of them had a terrific time playing at M's house.
We had such a full long weekend. I didn't get any work done on my Spanish project. The next 4 nights will be homework nights.
It will be nice to get the presentation out of the way this Saturday morning. Then, E and I have a show at the NAC and then she has her first soccer club later that afternoon. Sunday is mom's birthday. I'll have E make her a card and we will get her some plants for her garden. So we have another fun but busy weekend coming up...
No comments:
Post a Comment