Even though the last couple of weeks have been dizzying to say the least, I am back in my groove again and actually enjoying the paperchase for the next process. I have lined up all of my appointments and will hopefully have all paperwork completed by the end of September. I even set up E's old toddler bed in the back bedroom.
E likes the back bedroom so much, she wants to switch rooms. I am not at all surprised as this was and still is her playroom so it has all her big toys and her computer. Like I am going to let her sleep in the same room as her computer. It hardly matters though since she is too big for the toddler bed anyhow. The new process requires new pictures and one of those pics is supposed to be the future child's bedroom. As E would say, "Check!".
No comments:
Post a Comment