Strangely enough, nothing really big happened but the entire week just seemed incredibly exhausting and is still creeping along. The weather has been really lousy so that hasn't helped. E has been going to bed early but getting up later than usual. She is getting really good at gymnastics and soccer so that could be contributing to her fatigue. The last few days, her cartwheels have become more and more controlled as she practices them every day. Same for her soccer skills. She can actually control the ball as she is dribbling and today she scored a couple of goals. I take a pilates class after E goes to bed and I felt like falling asleep during it. We are both just so tired.
So in case anyone is wondering what is going on with us, the short answer is nada. We just keep on keeping on. Hopefully our weekend will be more interesting. We have the usual: Spanish and latino soccer, but I am hoping to squeeze in a side trip to the States. Mama needs a new pair of winter boots, literally. How about that for embracing this colder weather?
No comments:
Post a Comment