Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday

Last night was a little tough on E. She woke up several times in the night complaining of a sore arm. She was a little clingy so I suspect a general sense of malaise had its grip on her. After waking the first time, she crawled in to my bed which is something she hasn't done in awhile and is something she tends to do when she isn't feeling well. As I may have mentioned before, even though it pains me when my E isn't well, I absolutely love comforting her. By morning, she was feeling somewhat better but didn't have much of an appetite for breakfast and lunch. Come dinner time, she was back to her usual self and totally famished. She finished her supper before me and asked for seconds.

For myself, my arm has also been sore and by the afternoon, I didn't have much of an appetite. This goes to show how much faster my girl is at processing the vaccine than her mother.

This afternoon, E went to see a show at the arts centre. After the book reading, the children were able to purchase the book Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang and then have it signed by the reader Andrea Martin. What a lovely experience for her. Just another thing to harness her interest in reading a little bit more. Awesome.

No comments: