E has been driving me bonkers. She has been acting crazy and when I asked her last night what has gotten into her, she replied "mummy, I am just so excited for Christmas". So here we have another tell tale sign of the upcoming occasion: when the child goes nuts, the day must be near.
I am happy to report that I am almost ready. I still have the gifts to wrap...well mostly bag with tissue, love that being environmental also means making things easier. ;) All the fam is sort of done with some last minute touches needed on a couple of items (ie: dad's digital photo Christmas ornament...still need to download the photos onto it). Speaking of downloading, one of my favourite bands has been offering their latest cd for free for the last 6 months at http://www.maktub.com/five.cfm. If you like this band, please consider buying an album or two. I have Khronos and Say What You Mean and they are both awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment