Today I am almost back to my usual self. I still have a plugged up feeling in my ear, but the sharp pain is gone so that's a relief. Since getting my ear infection, I haven't been able to do too much around the house which means our house is still pretty Christmassy. E doesn't seem to mind at all. She is still playing her Christmas music and playing with the holiday express.
This evening, I took down the Christmas shower curtain. I will start putting away a little of our Christmas decor every night and then recruit E to help put away the train set this weekend. The laundry is my biggest priority right now. It is amazing how quickly it can pile up!
Speaking of laundry, well, clothes, anyway...yesterday, E and I went through her clothes and it looks like she is now officially a size 6. The unfortunate thing is that her waist is still really small so the elastic waist and extendable pants on the lowest button hole are the only ones that really fit her properly. The good news is that her size 6 tops and sweaters are totally fine. I still celebrate her growth spurts. I suppose it comes from having adopted her as a child who placed at the 10th percentile on the growth charts that I am absolutely delighted at how much she has caught up to where she should be. It doesn't hurt that my mom loves to shop for her. We got to thin out her closet and fill it with some clothes I had in my closet for her. Today, my mom bought her another winter coat as it looks like she may outgrow her current coat in the not too distant future. I am so very lucky my mom loves to shop. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment