Monday, January 25, 2010

someone lost a tooth



It just happened. E was brushing her teeth and out it fell into the sink and almost down the drain! We were both so excited. This is her first tooth to fall out. She put it into a little tooth cushion we picked up at the Dollar Tree yesterday and placed the cushion under her pillow.

All week we have been waiting for this tooth to fall out. But from the moment it really started to move, E has been favouring it and only eating soft food. Well today, she had an apple and it almost completely came out. She was a little nervous about it, but I assured her that the tooth would fall out on its own and that it wouldn't hurt. There was a little blood, but not too much and I again reassured her that this was all normal. After it was out, she was very proud and called her abuelita straight away.

I can't believe my little girl has just lost her first baby tooth!! :)

No comments: