I couldn't help myself. There was this big pink heart cushion sitting on a shelf in a store and it was half price. It was still a little more than I would normally shell out for an impulsive purchase, but it is so very cute. It looks like the mother of the little cushion that I gave to E. In order for E not to feel too completely indulged, I told her that it was a cushion to share so that it is not just hers, but one to share with her siblings.
Speaking of siblings, when E and I got home, I made a wish for her siblings. E wanted me to point out the constellation Orion to her again. It is really visible right now so I have been pointing it out to her for the last couple of weeks. She wanted to know how I can tell where the constellation is located, so I pointed out the 3 stars that make up Orion's belt. As I was doing so, a shooting star went through the centre of the constellation. I made a wish and so did E. We both wished that we could meet her siblings very soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment