Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 more days

Yesterday, E and I were at the store and they had Hannah Montana tiaras on sale: 8 to a pack for $1. E was excited and wanted them but quickly remembered that her theme is a My Little Pony theme and concluded that they wouldn't work. I told her that I would buy them anyway. She repeated "But mummy, Hannah Montana is not a pony". I told her that she was right, but that I have an idea. She wanted to know what it was, but I said that it is a surprise.

What my little girl does not know is that I am going to convert her HM party tiaras to MLP party tiaras with a little wizardry help from my dad's new HP colour printer. After printing off a few images, I will glue or tape them to the tiaras and voilĂ ! => My Little Pony party tiaras!

I plan on placing them and her MLP blow outs on the table in the party room while the children are doing their gymnastics portion. When they return, they can all put on their hats and start blowing their blow outs while their drinks and pizza preferences are sorted out.

This actually ends up being a little better for the kids as they will be hungry when they finish the gym portion. Originally, I was hoping that they could make their own hats and planned to bring MLP pages for them to colour that we could turn into cones once finished. Now, we can skip that step and move straight to the food as the hats will already be done.

No comments: