Actually, E has been counting down to her birthday since April began. She is super excited that she is going to have a big party with her friends in 10 days. I am pretty pumped too. We have already picked up her My Little Pony loot bags and a MLP Pinkie Pie piñata. Even though the loot bags are pre-made, I opened them up to add a couple of must-have items for an MLP party. E was so impressed by the loot bags, she has told me that she wants one too!
I stopped by the OGC to check out the party room and it is great. There is a full kitchen inside the room, including a full size fridge. Very handy. I didn't see a cd player, but I think I will just download her Hannah and Ting Tings CD's onto an MP3 player and attach the player to a mini-speaker. It will be way easier than bringing a boombox.
Tonight, I am going to fill up the piñata with candy. The loot bags don't have any so this is where the sugar quotient for the party will be met. I am sure my quotient will be met this evening too! C'mon, I have to run a quality test... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment