Thursday, April 1, 2010

getting ready for E's birthday party

It is hard to believe, but my little girl is going to be 6 in a few weeks. We have started to plan her birthday party and it seems we will have a mixed theme going on. I thought we would be doing a Little Mermaid theme as we have the "Under the Sea" room booked at the OGC. However, E has decided that she wants a My Little Pony theme. So I guess it will be an underwater pony theme. ;)

Either way, these location parties are a treat for me as I get to spend some time watching my little girl enjoy her special day with her friends instead of running around getting everything organized. Well, I suppose there will still be some running around, getting the food, drink, cake, piƱata, etc set up, but those seem much more manageable compared with staging and decorating at my house. Today, we sent out the invitations since the OGC needs a guest list by the end of next week. It will be handy for me too, so I can have all the loot bags ready earlier and not end up rushing to do that at the last minute.

Anyway, now that the invitations are done, we can get ourselves geared up for Easter. So many fun things to do this weekend.

Feliz Pascua a todos!

No comments: