Tuesday, June 29, 2010

E loves her summer day camp

When we showed up yesterday morning, V was standing in the lobby and said hello to E right away and E right back to her. How perfect was that! V was her councellor at her March Break Camp. They all had a lot of fun yesterday, E was so tired at the end of the day that she was a bit of a sleepyhead this morning.

Today promises to be another busy day and E is super excited. I told her that I will be thinking about all the fun she is having today while I am at work: magic show, baking cookies and a nature walk. Lucky kid! For lunch, I packed her 3 spanokopitas, a banana, yogurt, grapes, kiwi and raspberries along with her bottle of frozen water. The raspberries come from our backyard.

I love that we have raspberries growing in our backyard. We have so many that we brought some over to our neighbour Mrs. F before settling in for the night. This afternoon, we will pick some more so that E can give some to her abuelos too.

No comments: