Thank you L for the best and most relaxing weekend I have ever had. Your choice of spa was top notch and I can't wait for us to find another weekend to indulge ourselves once again.
E also enjoyed a fun weekend with her abuelos and went swimming and horseback riding. I wish I had been there to see that! The last time I tried to put E on a horse with me, she freaked. Mind you, she was two and newly adopted so this may have had something to do with her reaction. At March Break camp, one of the activities was a trip to Pinto Valley Ranch where they took pics of all the kids on horses and ponies. E is beaming in that photo. This morning, E told me that she loves horseback riding. It's a good thing, as her abuelito is a very good rider and sadly, none of us kids are quite as good at it as himself. It looks like E will be his little prodigy.
No comments:
Post a Comment