Tuesday, June 8, 2010

books arrived

E now has a beautiful set of brand new Spanish children's books. She is thrilled to have so many new books and so am I. It just goes to show that if one door closes, another one opens. I had ordered 3 Spanish books from Amazon that were cancelled on the same day that prompted me to bid on a "mixed lot" of Spanish kids books on ebay. Lucky me, I was the one and only bidder and even though it was a bit of a gamble to see what books were actually in the lot, it turns out that most of them are just perfect for E.

They couldn't have come at a better time. Last Saturday was E's last Spanish class. Tomorrow is the last day for the "à lire" books in her SK class. These Spanish books, all 45 of them, will fill the homework void that is being left by the end of her Spanish class and the soon to end French class. Very nice.

By the way, E hit the 100 mark on her French books yesterday. Excellent timing all around. :)

No comments: