We are visiting family and, for the last couple of days, enjoying fantastic summer weather! :)
Yesterday, we enjoyed our first ever 4th of July fireworks. They were awesome! As are our cousins, aunt and uncle! My only sadness is that I will miss T's momentous day tomorrow. Hope he has a good one and that we can have our own mini-fiesta when I return.
E is having a great time with her cousins N and A and is finally going to bed at a decent hour. The last couple of days, it has been hard to stick to a schedule, what with a late arrival and fireworks that are just way too exciting to miss. My E needs about 10-11 hours of sleep a night but has only been getting 8-9 hours a night which is fine for my sleep allowance but not for interacting with E. The less sleep E gets, the less focussed she tends to be. I suppose that is true for all of us, but on a growing child, sleep is that much more important. Especially a girl who is rapidly outgrowing her size 6 clothing and has really stretched toward a 6X, almost a 7.
I am just so amazed when she puts on clothing she has outgrown that fit her perfectly only a few weeks ago. It is just so neat to see her grow!~
No comments:
Post a Comment