Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

Today is a good day. It is 2 days after A's 42nd birthday and tonight, we are going to celebrate twice as much. Well, we're going to celebrate good enough the first time that we won't need to do it twice. ;)

E will sleep over at my sister's tonight and I am going to make a fiesta with A and M and whomever else A has invited along. When I called A on Wednesday, he seemed a little bummed, he says it was just because he was tired. I think 42 is great and can't wait for my turn. I told him so and when he asked why, I told him because that is the age that contains the answer to life, the universe and everything. Or so I've read. :)

So tonight, after Peruvian dance, I will drop off M at her mom's and E at her tia's and then I will call A & M to tell them that I am on my way. Fun fun fun for everyone.

No comments: