E had a great time at her Spanish Summer Day Camp yesterday morning. She told me that all her friends from the Spanish camp last year are there. I also signed her up for the Learn To Play Summer Camp which runs in the afternoon. E had a ball. After picking her up, she gushed all the way home with countless "do you know what?" intros to all the stories of all the fun she had yesterday. I must of heard "do you know what" about 20 times.
We went over to my parents' house for supper last night and E regaled them with a copious amount of "do you know what's" that I couldn't help but laugh.
"Do you know what?"
- "what"
"We played on a water slide"
- "that sounds like fun"
"Do you know what?"
- "what"
"We made suncatchers"
- "that's cool"
"Do you know what?"
- "what"
"We played on the playstructure"
on and on. It was pretty funny.
E was so exhausted, she was yawning on our way home. I put her to bed and she was out like a light. My dad came over and I joined T and L for a show downtown. Even though, we couldn't see the show very well (this morning, they said that 10000 people crowded the downtown streets), we had a great time. When the skies opened up, we ducked in to a local pub and had more fun catching up. Good times. :)
So between E and me, Monday was pretty awesome for both of us.
lunch for E today is:
chicken cubes (leftovers from supper last night)
jelly croissant
cheese crackers
grape tomatoes and raspberries (from our garden)
kiwi slices
water bottle (frozen to keep chicken cool)
No comments:
Post a Comment