Yesterday, it rained pretty much all day. E brought home 3 amazing crafts from her day camp. She was so proud of herself and I am pretty impressed with the quality of the crafts they are doing. One was a painting on a canvas covered board. E did a representation of our house with a rainbow over it, so pretty. The second was a perler bead project. E did a multi-coloured dolphin and one of the counsellor's ironed it for her. Really cute. The third was some kind of a foam mosaic statue where they attach all these little foam pieces together and then add smaller pieces to decorate it. E was still working on that one when I went to pick her up. She packed it all up in the box it came in and brought it home.
I heard another slew of "do you know whats" the entire car ride and beyond. I am also getting a whole slew of "I love you's" this week. E is very happy.
For lunch this morning, she has an egg salad sandwich, cheese crackers, grape tomatoes, apple and orange slices. I love E's laptop lunch box. It helps me plan a good variety of foods for her lunch and while I am at it, I pack one for myself. And it is completely waste-free. All kinds of awesome! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment