Monday, August 9, 2010
E's all signed up for the fall
This morning, I registered E for the OGC mini-rollers program starting in September. She will get 90 minutes of instruction in a variety of gymnastics routines. I am hoping they will do some training with her on the parallel bars. E is quite good on the monkey bars on play structures so it would be good to harness her confidence and skill not just on the parallel bars but the rings as well. E was quite flexible when I first adopted her so it only made sense to start her in gymnastics. She began with tumble time for tiny tots and moved quickly into kindergym and more recently participated in the Special K program. E has been at it for over 3 years now and she is only getting better. I am so proud of my little gymnast. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment