E was super excited this morning. She finished decorating her cards last night and I made cupcakes for her to bring in for her last day fiesta and then added the gift cards to her counsellor cards and put a bottle of wine in a gift bag for her Spanish teacher.
It was funny how that was determined. I thought I would just give everyone $10 Timmy's gc's, but E told me that she wanted to give her Spanish teacher a bottle of wine. Wine is the typical gift I get for her teachers and so that's why she considered it the better gift. Typically, I also send in cupcakes (sometimes rice crispy squares) for any celebration at her school, so E put in a request for cupcakes a few days ago. She even told her friends that she would be bringing in cupcakes. My little girl is a good little party planner. ;)
Last night, I went out for dinner with a colleague and we took in the Sound and Light show downtown. I didn't get in until 10:45pm and I still had cupcakes to make, gifts to assemble and lunch to prepare. E has me pretty well-trained too! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment