Well, that kind of excitement makes it pretty hard for a child to fall asleep. It wasn't until close to 10 that she actually drifted off last night. So, 6:30 came earlier than usual this morning. I let her sleep until 6:45 since she was already squeaky clean from her bath last night, all she needed was brekkie, washroom and dressing. She hardly ate any breakfast, so I made sure to include some extra snacks in her lunchbox.
B was her bus driver last year and again this year at 7:15am he was picking her up as the first stop on his run. How nice is that?! E is starting her Grade 1 with familiar faces. Awesome!
I am attaching a pic from today and a week ago. Notice the tired little face in both pics? Well, at our campsite, it was due to a late night at the campfire with our amigos the night before and today, well, you know how excitement can be.
Happy back to school day everyone!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment