E is going to a birthday party on Saturday for a little girl who loves the Littlest Pet Shop. I think I may have mentioned before that I kind of like them too and now I have another reason: so very easy to plan a gift for a child who is in to them. ;)
I ordered a mini LPS backpack off of ebay, took 2 actually, to have another as a backup, and inserted 2 of the small boxes of pets with some LPS stickers. The whole package is really cute and makes a nice little gift that is easy for E to bring. All E needs to do now is make the card. I have already cut out the images of the pets from some of her promotional papers that came with her pets so E can glue them to the card. P is going to get one LPS-ified present! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment