Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22 - candy canes self-inking stamp

Yes, I had a package of them. There is one left but judging from E's less than enthusiastic reaction to today's surprise, I will likely not give her the last one. So, for tomorrow and the day after, she will be getting some more Christmas stickers and maybe a candy too.

3 more days!!!

Needless to say, the excitement is pretty high in our household these days. We spend morning and night listening to and singing Christmas carols. I am impressed at E's repertoire. Lucky for us, there is a radio station that started playing Christmas music non-stop even before it was December. All our Christmas cd's are still safely tucked away in a Christmas box resisting the inevitable scratches to which all cd's ultimately succumb. Reminder to self: finish backing up Christmas cd's.

As for adoption stuff. I am pretty much done. Again. When I emailed the agency to let them know that I finally had the translations, notarizations, authentications and legalizations, I was told there is yet another document. The fabulous Miss A translated it within 24 hrs of me emailing it to her and I picked it up yesterday. I haven't yet received the original, and with the mail being what it is, I have asked the agency if I can send what I have so far as my psych update will expire if I don't get it out soon. Here's to hoping I will get my Christmas wish: to have all my documents on their way to Peru, maybe even flying alongside Santa and his sleigh. ;)

No comments: