Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 - Santa stickers

Last night, E and I made a gingerbread house. Not just any gingerbread house, but a Rudolph gingerbread house. it cost a little more (licensing fees probably) than the regular gingerbread house we get every year AND it is about half the size, go figure. Less candies, too. E wasn't too impressed with the Rudolph jelly figure as it did not look like the one on the box. It actually looked like her tamagotchi, which is now a teenager by the way. Much fun was had assembling and decorating the house that will be demolished this evening for dessert. Yum!

So I got my Christmas wish. :) :) :)

My documents went out at 12:45pm this afternoon in a bright red envelope. Yes, its a Christmas envelope, covered in snowmen. :) I joked with my sister about dropping it off at the mall so the man in the big red suit could drop it off himself...

Canada Post will just have to do the job. I have a tracking number and will get email alerts as it gets scanned each place it goes on its way to its destination. I am so happy this is done so I can focus on much more fun things these holidays.

Let the festivities begin! :)

No comments: