Yesterday afternoon, I received confirmation that there is indeed one spot open on Saturday afternoon. E starts her piano lessons this week. We are both so excited!
On another activities related note, this summer, I will be signing E up for t-ball. Soccer didn't go over too well with my E. She would often volunteer to be goalie so she could sit and play on the grass. From time to time, she would chase the ball, but mostly she wasn't interested and lagged behind the gaggle of kids that would chase the ball. When the soccer season ended, so did E's future as a professional soccer player. Baseball, however, may be where her true athletic talents lie.
E is a thrower. She throws her clothes down the stairs when they are dirty. She throws snow around the yard. When you ask her to pass you something, she is more likely to throw it than pass it. Instead of telling her to reduce her throwing of things, I have decided to find her an outlet that relies on a penchant for throwing. I picture E on first base throwing to her hearts content.
No comments:
Post a Comment