No shadows, early spring. Woohoo!!
The designated groundhogs did not see their shadows as it is a snowy day. So much so, they cancelled the schoolbuses. However, the schools are open so I drove my little E. She is one of 7 in her class this morning.
Last night, I finished assembling my boxes of books that I will be shipping to South America. I have 3 boxes that are almost all identical. Each box contains 23 kids books, 10 pencils, 2 pens, a notebook, a thank you card and a box of chocolates. 2 of the boxes have a deck of cards each and one box has a nylon bag. Today, I will pick up some pencil sharpeners and toffees. Tonight I will add the pencil sharpeners and toffees, seal the boxes so I can mail them this weekend. If they all arrive ok, I may just send ahead a few more things.
No comments:
Post a Comment