Yesterday, E finished off her valentines to her classmates. I finished off her mini-cupcakes and put a valentine ring in each one. I also included a valentine note for E and some stickers in her lunchbox. Since we included stickers in the valentines for her class, I thought it only fair that E get some stickers too. What a fun day E is going to have. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I even brought in some chocolates to work and went office to office leaving chocolates for the people not in yet and wishing a happy valentine's day in person to those who were. It's nice to start the week with some sugar. :)
Remember those 3 boxes I mailed out last week? Well, the 2 boxes destined for Peru left the continent on Friday and the one for Ecuador went out on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to arrive.
Another item of interest, we may have a little company when we go to Peru. On Friday, I mentioned to one of the moms at E's Peru Danza that regardless of when we get the referral, we intend to make a trip to South America. She mentioned that her family too will be going to Lima in the summer. She asked when and where we are going. When I told her, she mentioned that we should get together while there. How great is that! I imagine future Peru Danza classes will have a little trip planning chats. Awesome! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment