Thursday, March 10, 2011

me, she-woman! :)


Last night, I installed this pot rack in my kitchen. Actually, it wasn't very hard to do. I picked up a couple of 5" hooks at CT and screwed them in to the ceiling. I had a pot rack at my old house and just loved it. I like the look of it, the practicality of it, everything.



This morning, I shovelled out the 3 foot snowbank left at the end of my driveway and the driveway itself that was covered in about a foot of snow. OK, I exaggerated, we only got 10cm of snow which is a lot less than a foot. But there was drifting and the plow left a higher bank than what I shovelled on the rest of the driveway. Anyways, it was a lot to shovel at 7:15am and judging from the rain that is falling right now, all the evidence to this morning's snowfall will be erased.

No comments: