
on sale at JC Penney. Having it delivered to a JC Penney store. Oh yeah, we have a little weekend trip planned...
ok, so it's not available there anymore, but here it is on amazon.
The Little Learner 24-piece Jet Plane and Airport Terminal interactive playset is loaded with accessories, including press buttons playing phrases and airport announcements, a detailed baggage claim area, passengers and luggage, and much more! English and Spanish.
I know I said in an earlier post that I am done acquiring Spanish speaking toys, however, this one was just too cute to pass up! It has a lot of pretty good reviews on the internet. And it will be a fantastic way to explain how we are all going home as a family before the day we actually go to the airport. I never had to worry about that with E as she was only 2. But my next child (or children) will be much older and way more conscious of the entire adoption experience. This toy will be a really fun way to explain how we will travel home. AND it's in English and Spanish. Perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment