Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peanut and Pumpkin

Peanut for the boy and Pumpkin for the girl.

• Peanut will be getting a cute little Spanish speaking Language Littles Ricky doll.
• Pumpkin will be getting a Spanish speaking Language Littles Lizzie doll.
• Peanut will benefit from an assortment of Diego toys, Pumpkin will receive a sizeable Dora contingent.
• Peanut and Pumpkin will share a Spanish singing Abuelita Rosa doll.
• There will be playdough and books and the ever popular Spanish speaking jet plane and airport play set.

The toy collection has reached the tipping point as I already have way too much stuff that has been moved to a larger suitcase and may need to be moved to a larger one still. The airport play set is much bigger than I thought it would be. But I feel it will be a valuable toy to bring along, so I will put some smaller toys inside to fill up the empty space within the box. As it is a talking toy, I am keeping it in the box in order to avoid it accidentally getting turned on in transit, making for a potentially confusing plane ride. The phrases are very realistic. The captain talks, the flight attendant talks and the airport makes announcements too!

No comments: