• Tuesday, J notarized A's certificate.
• Tuesday afternoon, DFAIT authenticated J's notarization.
• Yesterday, I dropped off the certificate at the Peruvian Embassy.
• This morning, I picked up the legalized certificate.
• This afternoon, it is on its way to the agency.
Let's hope this is the end of the longest paperchase I have ever done! This 2nd adoption file is already bigger than E's file and hers includes her case file, her adoption order and all her citizenship stuff. I am a little weary.
In other news, we picked up E's Marinera costume from the dressmaker. It fits perfectly! E also got her ears pierced using a gift card from her birthday party. She is tickled. E has been begging to get her ears pierced for almost a year. I had originally told her that she would need to wait until she was 12. My own mother's decision for when I got my ears pierced. However, all the girls in her Peruvian dance class have pierced ears. So I told her that she is lucky she is Peruvian, as that was the reason I gave for changing my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment