We watched the dvd Monday night and E has started taking notes. By the time we go, E should probably have a book of her own to help us strategize and navigate our way through the various parks.
So far, I have ordered this pin trading set for E:

I also have a cute little Minnie Mouse stuffy for her and some animal balloons. The night before her big day, I plan on adorning the space around her bed with balloons and Disney gifts while she sleeps. The Disney dvd inspired me. Disney will deck out the room in Disney gear for special occasions for a special price and I thought, I would love to do that myself! This way, I can give her things I know she will like.
We have our park tickets already, but we are still trying to decide where to stay. We are leaning toward staying on site. I have narrowed down our choices to the 3 closest hotels to MK.
No comments:
Post a Comment